- Heavy-Duty Dome Shaped 14" Diameter Base with Thick Steel Bottom Plate
- 3" Heavy- Duty Main Tube with Collar for Additional Support
- 1.5" Diameter Cold Rolled Steel Screw with Acme Thread.
- Acme Screw Allows for 7" Adjustment (44" - 51")
- Long, Permanently Attached Handle for Easy Turning
- 5" Square, 3/16" Thick Top Support Plate
- Built-in Handle
- 2 Stabilizer Stands required per Trailer
- Weight - 36 lbs. each
The Stabilizer Stand (ST-100) has an integrated carrying handle, and the adjuster pulls have vinyl grips, making transporting and adjusting the ST-100 to the trailer fast and easy. All Butler loading dock safety equipment is finished in bright yellow for quick identification by drivers and dock workers.